Thursday, February 11, 2010

2nd Anniversary TPLO # 1

It's hard to believe that two years have gone by since Ivy had her first TPLO. 2008 was such a hard year for our yellow girl. But, she has been a champ! Not a complainer, she was always willing to come over for that belly rub or to give us her Kong for a fill up!
Ivy saw snow for the first time in her life just 2 months ago and has seen 2 snow storms since then! She loves the snow. She spent a lot of time outside and was never stiff or limping after being out in the white stuff. A photo of  Ivy running full tilt was featured on the home page of OrthoDogs, of which she is now an alumni. WhooHoo....GO IVY GO!! It was worth it!

6 comments:

  1. Happiness is 2 fixed knees eh? I honestly think I would worry less if Moose had already had both knees done. Feels like I am waiting for the other shoe to drop but guess I would still worry if they were both TPLOd! Glad you are doing well and watching you tear around in the snow is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brave girl! '

    Happy blog hop! Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! Hi There ... just saying hello. Happy BLOG HOP Day. I do admire you strength n braveness. Looking forward to your visit to my blog n be blog friends. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom says that heppiness IS 2 fixed knees - she has titanium ones. What a brave girl Ivy is and she looks so wonderful! I love the snow shots. We live in Furrginia too so I'm glad you joined the hop. Check my bloggie out too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww She looks like a sweetie!

    Erin, Bubbles, Texas and Pompei
    Pet Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Ivy! :)

    Happy blog hopping!

    http://istillwantmorepuppies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete